Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Occupy your own house!

Ok I’m a little...no scratch that I’m a lot fuzzy on the whole “Occupy Wall Street” and all the other “Occupy” places. These guys are protesting I get that. They are protesting rich people? They are protesting people that have jobs? They are showing their right to trash places and beat up police and do other vile things? What am I missing? Oh and who’s buying lunch? I guess some of these people have jobs, did they just abandon them to go block the sidewalk and pitch a tent in a park? I couldn’t just tell my boss, mortgage bank and electric company that I’m going to live in the park for a while please don’t fire me and repo my house or turn my lights off.  Looking back on all the protest I’ve seen in the past very few, although getting a message out, did little else. People protesting the war in Vietnam didn’t stop the war. The message I get from this is some people are nuts and they should go home.
J.T. Ready is protesting in AZ for the right to carry his gun, hey J.T. that’s a right already in AZ. Anyone out there that doesn’t know who Mr. Ready is? He’s a Neo-Nazi vigilante that roams the Mexico- Arizona border looking for smugglers and illegal’s crossing over. I don’t know if he’s found any yet, I guess it would be in the news if he and his band of Hitler followers actually got in a fire fight with someone right? In case you’re wondering they wear camo, I guess the white hood and dress stand out in the desert. I’m a firm believer in standing up and stopping people from coming in the country illegally but not shooting them as they cross the border looking for a better life and I’m sure getting in a fire fight with a mexican cartel would be fun, after all they do have a ton of guns and ammo thanks to the “Fast and the Furious” it would more or less be a fair fight. Right?
I’m in Dallas and yes we have “Occupy Dallas” and people are showing their right to party and have sex with underage girls in a downtown park, wait what? I didn’t know that was legal. Ok you’ve made your point; you showed us all you can protest. You’ve stood up to the political machine and used your constitutional rights!  Why not try voting? You get to fire the people you don’t like and hire people you do. You don’t make a mess, little girls don’t get violated, police don’t get involved and you get to keep you job, house and lights. Oh and you can take a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment